Entertain, Engage, Impact
We are a Texas-based film production company that is in the business of bringing studio-quality entertainment with traditional values back to the big screen.
"Relevant Entertainment is unlike any other company in the entertainment industry. This is intentional by design, as the business of entertainment is a broken business model in many ways. As our name states, we are in the business of bringing high quality films that are relevant to your tastes, relevant to your everyday struggles, relevant to the world in which you live, and most importantly, relevant to traditional values. In order to accomplish this on a professional studio-size scale, it takes a team of people who have the understanding and experience in Hollywood with the moral and spiritual convictions to see it through.
If you're like us, you don't want to spend your hard earned money to go see a film with poor acting or a lackluster storyline, which unfortunately, happens all too often. However, for millions of film loving people out there like us, who are sick and tired of having to choose to overlook a sexually explicit scene, ignore a multi-minute expletive rant, or our favorite-to be told what your political/social views should be if you desire to be a good citizen of humanity, your options outside of the faith-based or the animated world are getting smaller and smaller these days. This leaves the largest portion of our society wondering "where are the filmmakers who will cater to us?"
Just imagine with me for a moment how it would feel to be excited about going to the movies again because you don't have to choose entertainment at the expense of your morals/convictions. What if the desires of the average movie-going individual (original storylines with strong acting, movies that explore complex and conflicting emotions, stories with authentic humor, and films that accurately portray traditional values) was placed at the forefront of movie making?"
Membership Application for Relevant Entertainment
Why is membership necessary to access our entire site or communicate with us?
Due to the unconstitutional ways in which our current government structure is operating, which regulates all aspects of modern business, Relevant Entertainment has chosen to lawfully create an organization to operate within the private domain as a Private Membership Association.
By joining Relevant Entertainment, a Private Membership Association and/or any website or Social Media Group started by, maintained, or organized by the Association, I agree to the terms and conditions of Relevant Entertainment Agreement as follows:
1. This Association of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Membership Association founders and all Private Membership Association members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) and the Constitution to conduct business in private. And to also provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States of America, and any previous guaranteed.
2. We believe that the Creator bestowed upon us un-a-LIEN-able rights and liberties. One's basic right to be self managed, The Magna Carta Libertatum of 1215, The Charter of the Forest of 1217, Articles of Confederation of 1781, Republic Constitution of 1787, Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), The Constitutions of the Republic States, and the Canadian Charter of Rights, guarantees our members the rights of absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charters and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right not to incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our creator, our almighty God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes. WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of "freedom of association" as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the U.S. Constitution, and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by LAW.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, LAW, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding LAW and any other private business activity.
5. The mission of this Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. The Association will recognize any people, natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned, exercised, or otherwise banned by this association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. Membership to this Association, "Relevant Entertainment", and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
8. I understand that, since The Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction of and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I agree to join Relevant Entertainment, a Private Membership Association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health and good quality of life. I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private member. My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
10. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State, or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment, or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association. This consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining "Relevant Entertainment". I declare that by joining this Association and/or the Associations website and/or social media group(s), I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.